The Lost Interviews
Welcome. We try to arrange interviews with cast and crew on Lost. But we also interview other celebrities, only to talk about our favorite show!

Do you want to contribute? Do you have contact information/a question/an imdb pro account or sth else? Email me!

Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm sorry

I'm sorry I can't get you any interviews. It's really, really, really hard to contact Lost cast and crew during the hiatus. And ABC won't let me post several interviews, like the one with Nestor Carbonell. When season 6 is about to start, I'll give you many interviews you'll absolutely like. But of course I still hope I can get some during this hiatus too.

Could you vote on this poll please? Leslie Ishii asked me to start it over here because she thinks Lost fans are the best! ;-)



0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Contact | ©TLI 2009 |