The Lost Interviews
Welcome. We try to arrange interviews with cast and crew on Lost. But we also interview other celebrities, only to talk about our favorite show!

Do you want to contribute? Do you have contact information/a question/an imdb pro account or sth else? Email me!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Latest Updates

Occasionally I'll post the updates I have on upcoming interviews, some information about celebrities or publicists I spoke to etc.
  • I spoke to Eric Lange first, he was interested in having an interview with me. But because he already did some interviews on the internet lately his publicist told me they'll hold off for now.
  • I finally got approval from ABC for the interview with Nestor Carbonell. And now, Nestor's agent will take the questions to Nestor. Finally!
  • Leslie Ishii, Keir O'Donnell, Sean Whalen, Sarah Farooqui, Bryan Burk... I tried to contact lots of agents and celebrities yesterday. Still waiting to hear from any of them.
  • I found out that Greg Grunberg's agent is on the same management as Nestor Carbonell's agent. So I'm absolutely going to try to arrange an interview with him too.
  • Francois Chau sent me an e-mail recently, he told me he'd need some time to answer all my questions but he'll get back to me as soon as possible.

  • I started a new poll on the site, please vote over here.
I probably forgot one or more updates, I'll add it all when I remember!



0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Contact | ©TLI 2009 |