The Lost Interviews
Welcome. We try to arrange interviews with cast and crew on Lost. But we also interview other celebrities, only to talk about our favorite show!

Do you want to contribute? Do you have contact information/a question/an imdb pro account or sth else? Email me!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Would you like to interview Mrs. Chang?

I talked with Lesie Ishii who plays Mrs. Chang on Lost about having an interview with The Lost Interviews. She's willing to have an interview on the phone or in person in LA.

I'm looking for someone who likes to interview Leslie Ishii on behalf of The Lost Interviews.

If you like the idea, just send me an e-mail at thelostinterviews@gmail.com and we'll discuss it. Also tell me if you want to interview Leslie on the phone or in person.



0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Contact | ©TLI 2009 |